вторник, 19 января 2016 г.

Undetectable hiv virus

Undetectable hiv virus.
Fortunata Kasege was just 22 years esteemed and several months replete when she and her conserve came to the United States from Tanzania in 1997. She was hoping to get a college estate in journalism before returning home. Because she'd been in the procedure of moving from Africa to the United States, Kasege had not yet had a prenatal checkup, so she went to a clinic soon after she arrived whosphil.com. "I was very passionate to be in the US, but after that large flight, I wanted to remember that the aggregate was OK.

I went to the clinic with mixed emotions - itchy about the baby, but worried, too," but she fist the appointment feeling better about the baby and without worries. That was the survive time she'd have such a carefree instinct during her pregnancy. Soon after her appointment, the clinic asked her to come back in: Her blood trial had come back matter-of-fact for HIV. "I was devastated because of the baby vito mol. I don't recollect hearing anything they said about providence the baby right away.

It was a lot to record in. I was crying and scared that I was prevailing to die. I was feeling all kinds of emotions, and I reflection my baby would die, too. I was screaming a lot, and for ever someone told me, 'We assurance we have remedy you can take and it can save the baby and you, too. Kasege started curing truth away with zidovudine, which is more commonly called AZT. It's a poison that reduces the amount of virus in the body, known as the viral load, and that helps ease the chances of the child getting the mother's infection.

And "I had to opt for it every four hours, even in the middle of the night, so I set an startle for the middle of the night. I had to pass sure my baby would be OK. I had to do it exactly perfectly for my baby, and I didn't absent oneself from a dose. In 1997, the bet of transmission was said to be 12 percent, but my doctors said don't worry, we haven't seen anyone who's adhered to the drug have a newborn with HIV. And they were correct.

My babe in arms was healthy. And I was healthy. It was such a blithesome time that came from the worst feeling". Kasege had a daughter, and she named her Florida. The baby's check-up came back unresponsive for HIV, but to be safe, Kasege enrolled her in a investigate that tracked teensy-weensy Florida for two years to be unavoidable she didn't develop HIV, the virus that causes AIDS. And, she didn't.

Florida is now 16 years old, and for years she's been plateful her or formal table the word about preventing HIV infection. Kasege is an deputy for the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation. "I want other women with HIV to skilled in that you can have a well-founded ending. Your yarn doesn't have to end tragically.

It's a bad feeling for a mom to even characterize about it. But, you can protect your baby. Be assured and stick to the treatment, and your toddler will be fine". Kasege's faithful adherence to her medication hasn't helped just her daughter but has helped her as well. "My virus is undetectable, and it's been that condition since three months after I started taking the medication. I nettle about other things now, raising a teenager medicine. I don't fret about HIV".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий